Yemingzhu is a kind of rare gemstone, which was called "suizhu", "hanging bead", "hanging thorn", "bright moon bead" and so on in ancient times. Under normal circumstances, the night pearl refers to Fluorescent stone, luminous stone.
This kind of fluorite, like a firefly, glows slightly at night, like shattered stars scattered on the earth, dotted, chic and low-key romantic.
Chain style: bamboo chain
Whether multi-layer: No
Whether it is with a pendant: Yes
Extension chain: 10cm or less
Pendant material: copper
Perimeter: 21cm (inclusive) -50cm (inclusive)
Chain Size: 45+5CM
Pendant Size: 3.2cm
Frequently Asked Questions
DELIVERY - SHIPPING INFORMATION
- What countries do you ship to?
- We have worldwide shipping.
- How long do I have to wait for my order?
- On each page of our product, you can find a table detailing the shipping time information.
- How do I track the delivery of my order?
- You can track your order on our "Track My Order" page.
- Can I change the shipping address for my order?
- Yes, you can do this by contacting us on our "Contact Us" page.
- Can I change the billing address for my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to edit the billing address once an order has been placed. Not to worry! It appears that you were able to successfully place your order. As long as your shipping address is correct, you will be able to receive your order!.
- Can I modify my order after I’ve placed it?
- No, unfortunately we cannot modify orders once they have been placed.
- How can I pay for my order?
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
- How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
- Once you are prompted to enter your payment information during checkout, please select the PayPal option, shown below: You will be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.
- It looks like you charged me twice for my order.
- If your credit card was declined when you first tried to place your order, you’ll see a pending transaction in your account. We do not capture funds for declined transactions, and this charge will automatically drop off your statement within a few business days.
Return & Refund Policy
- Information about Returns and Refunds Policy can be found on our "Returns and Refunds Policy" page. You will find this page in the footer menu of our website.