1. Prepare a basin of cold water, do not use hot water!
2. A dry spoon, dont stick to the water! (must be a ceramic spoon, iron spoons cannot be used; mirrors are fine too)
3. Draw the pattern you like, wait for a while after painting, and wait for the painting to dry!
4. Slow down when you put it in the water, shake it up and down gently, and let the pattern float!
Note: When painting again, be sure to wipe off the water on the spoon!
Product information :
- Shell material: plastic
- Refill color: 12-color set of floating pens, 8-color set of floating pens
Packing content: 1x Floating pen 8/12 color set, spoon.
USA: 8-15 days
Canada: 8-15 days
EU: 10-15 days
Others: 10-20 days
Ability to track your order
Ability to Return & Refund your order within 14 days
DELIVERY - SHIPPING INFORMATION
- What countries do you ship to?
- We have worldwide shipping.
- How long do I have to wait for my order?
- On each page of our product, you can find a table detailing the shipping time information.
- How do I track the delivery of my order?
- You can track your order on our "Track My Order" page.
- Can I change the shipping address for my order?
- Yes, you can do this by contacting us on our "Contact Us" page.
- Can I change the billing address for my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to edit the billing address once an order has been placed. Not to worry! It appears that you were able to successfully place your order. As long as your shipping address is correct, you will be able to receive your order!.
- Can I modify my order after I’ve placed it?
- No, unfortunately we cannot modify orders once they have been placed.
- How can I pay for my order?
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
- How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
- Once you are prompted to enter your payment information during checkout, please select the PayPal option, shown below: You will be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.
- It looks like you charged me twice for my order.
- If your credit card was declined when you first tried to place your order, you’ll see a pending transaction in your account. We do not capture funds for declined transactions, and this charge will automatically drop off your statement within a few business days.
Return & Refund Policy
- Information about Returns and Refunds Policy can be found on our "Returns and Refunds Policy" page. You will find this page in the footer menu of our website.